Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time to get outta' town!!

This weekend, me and Jenna decided to go to Chicago, and this couldn't have come at a better time. I think all of my teachers got together, and discussed how they could make the rest of the semester absolutely miserable for me. I have so many things to do for school within the next couple months, I feel like all I have been doing is homework. I want to do well this semester, but it is becoming a challenge. On the colder days, staying in bed is seeming a little more appealing then sitting in class all day. So, it is time for a road trip!!
We are driving to Chicago to see The Pixies, and it is going to be awesome. They broke up a while ago and barely ever tour, so this is going to be a monumental show. We are staying with Jenna's sister Sarah, who lives in Chicago. We are going to take the subway to the show and back, and then Sarah is going to take us out on the town! I have never been to Chicago, so this is going to be a great, new experience. The next day, we are going to the art museum and to take in some of Chicago's sites. It is going to be so much fun, especially hanging out with Jenna, and not worrying about school or work! Jenna is working two jobs, so I don't see her much, and this will be the perfect way to hang out and catch up. I can't wait to get outta town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment