Thursday, November 12, 2009

Girls Night!

Tonight was an awesome night! Me and a couple of friends decided to do a girls night at my apartment, and it was such a blast! I got to catch up with so many people that I haven't seen in awhile. Also, me and my room mate have never had very many people at our place. It was almost like house warming party, showing off our apartment to friends. Me and my friend Dani had the idea a few nights ago, and it blossomed into alot of friends stopping over.
We went to the store and bought some chips, and dip, and of course a few bottles of wine. We ordered pizza, and watched the most girly shows we could imagine. This included the office, grey's anatomy, and the season finale of project runway. It was so nice having just the girls around, and watching all of our favorite shows. To top things off, my friend Jenny is getting married and we got to get the scoop and pictures of the new brides maid dresses. All in all, I highly reccomend planning a night with your closest friends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment