Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finally!!!! Winter Break!

It seems like just yesterday I was posting my blog about how I couldn't wait until winter break. It's finally here! This will be my last blog for the semester, and I know you're all very disspointed. It's my last week of classes, so of course the work load has doubled, but that's okay because there is a light at the end of the tunnel. After this week of tests, and papers, and staying up late studying, I will have a month off of school! This winter break is going to be even more amazing because my 22nd birthday is one of the first day's of winter break, what luck. I only have one class after my birthday, so it can be a month long celebration! Two fo my friend's bands are playing at JB's Speakeasy on the North side on my birthday, which makes the celebration even more amazing. Basically, after thursday's last dreadful accounting class, it's time to hang out with friends, relax, and enjoy an awesome birthday!!
Thanks for reading all semester, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! and I hope you have a safe and Happy Holiday season!! I'm really looking forward to the month off too!! working full time and family and next semester with 12 credits.. I'll be busy! take care!

    ReplyDelete