Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is it winter break yet?

It never fails, every school year around mid-semester, I get hit with the complete disgust for school. The first few months are alright, I get all of my homework done, and attend every class. Then, out of nowhere, I suddenly feel a complete loss of interest in all things related to school. I think it happens to all college students, or at least I like to think so. Mid-semester there is that week where you just kind of stop caring, and then it is so hard to get back on track. I feel like if I'm not working, I'm at school...and if I'm not doing either of those I'm doing homework. I know that's what happens when you go to school, but sometimes it hits you harder than usual.
And, winter break is so much fun! It's a month off of school for you to do whatever you want! My birthday is the day my winter break starts, and then it's only a week until Christmas! My birthday and Christmas are my favorite time of year. I get to see all of my family and friends and have tons of fun. There is only a month and a half left in this semester, so hopefully that will go by really fast. I want to have a couple days where I do absolutely nothing, and that hasn't happened in far too long. I have been slacking off pretty bad this week, so hopefully I can make that up, and get back in the game. I know all of you college students reading will agree that winter break can't some soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment