Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You're never too old to be pumped for Halloween...

I am a firm believer that you are never too old to be pumped up for Halloween. Unfortunatley, I am too old to go Trick-Or-Treating...which is too bad becuase you're never too old to get free candy either. October is here, and it is time for fall. I know all the rain has given us a pretty crummy start to fall, but i have faith the weather will be wonderful again soon. Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons. It's not too hot, and not too cold, just right in the middle. Not to mention, the beautfiul scenery we are blessed with here in the midwest. I grew up in pretty big cities, and I didn't move here until my sophmore year in highschool, so I am still blown away by how beautiful it is around here. Soon the leaves will be changing, and I can bust out some of my cute fall and winter clothes. We have to find a bright side to our awful winters, so mine is my awesome boots that have been sitting in my closet waiting to be worn again.
So, it is only the first week of October but I have so much to look forward to. The semester is moving along, and I finally started making tips at my new job. My old roomates band is playing next Friday at the warehouse, and Im looking forward to seeing all of my friends. I know it's way too early, but I am so ready for Halloween! This will be another one of my first legal endevors, going downtown on Halloween. I can't wait to see everyone and thier rediculous costumes. Me and my best friend Jenna are going as "Thing 1 and Thing 2" from the Dr. Suess book. We always try to do something in a pair, and I don't know if we'll be able to top this one next year. After reading this blog, I hope you all remember to stay young and heart, have fun on Halloween, and enjoy the little things in life!!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about halloween. Last year was the first year in a long time that I dressed up. I had a blast so I will be doing it again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing1 and Thing2.. That would be soooo cute!! you'll have to post some pictures! I want to see it! I havent dressed up in years! But I have 2kids so I have fun finding them costumes and taking them trick or treating and seeing all the kids come to our house. There sure is a lot of creativeness out there!!

    ReplyDelete